Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Tried to make phone calls

Well...

Had an interesting today. Was woken up by Euphie Lee at 1300 to come and accompany her. Boy...thought I was up and awake but -beep- wrong. A bit giddy and stuff but hey, its good to hang around with her although I was doing nothing while she chatted with her dear friends.

Tried to make phone calls before I left to meet her but...the 2 guys that I intended to call, can't be reached. If you are wondering who...its Navin and Ivan.

Had time during my work for Montreux Jazz Festival to watch concert by BB King. He was great even though he is now 78 years old. It is amazing to find someone who is so old yet still can play music and cut out an album. I like it when someone actually gave me inspiration in life. He is one of them.

He gave me something to think about. Ok. I can't remember the exact words but, here goes. Everybody is a lover because you at least love someone right now. It is true. For me, love are not for partners only but for family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home