Friday, July 23, 2004

Uncertainty

Was having a moody week. Don't know why but I wish I knew. I had a 'fight' with Ivan. Some very stupid things which I'm again at fault. Sigh.....

Had a very interesting day today. Wanted to settle the room for next semester but FORGOTTEN that they open in the afternoon. So damn irritating.

There is another 8 days before I will be seeing the land of Singapore but...not expecting to see it in the first place due to my circumstances. There is something bothering but I can't put my finger to it. Think need to have another heart-to-heart talk but don't know who to talk to.

Anyway, I hope the rest of the day would be nice. In need of some happiness and most importantly LAUGHTER. Guess songs always work for me :) Need to hear songs that get into the beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home