Thursday, February 16, 2006

Updates of me....

Been trying to blog but somehow the server is busy. I'm still unemployed. Couldn't find a job.

I'm kindda in dilema (if thats how you spell it). Truth fact, places wants to employ me but till end of August. Not that I wanted to, I do but I also wanted to attend to Cahya's wedding. Still thinking if I should forgo one but in fact, I do want to go back now.

My search for work in school have been nul and this is because of the operation people of one school. It is a sad case when even though I have been critizing my previous school, this is actually worse than ever been. Not trying to be proud or anything, but somehow, these people lacked on the knowledge of people like yours truly that yours truly can make things bad for them.

I know I can't but hey, they should know that we all stick together. Damn it. Idiot. Moron.

Life has been relaxing but I'm also running out of cash. Fast. Very fast indeed. Think I should find a part time job and I hope I can.

Somehow, things have not been running as what I would like. I have disaggrements within the house and sad thing is, I can't do anything about it. Making peace is so hard when I'm close with both parties and yet I can't do anything. What is love and peace when it doesn't start at home? Why does it have to happen like this? French called it: C'est la vie. La vie my ass. I just want people to be able to interact nicely but its not.

Idiot people who doesn't know that it actually hurt me though I'm not involved but somehow, I got involved in it as well. Maybe c'est la vie mais c'est pas just comme ça. Verdamm......