Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Life after school?????

Alone and very loney, I'm writing this. I'm glad that I actually have time alone by myself even though I do prefer with people. Have been going through some manic weeks but glad that I passed through it without any accident.

Speaking of that, I actually have a paper cut on my thumb. Was surprised to see the amount of blood that came out of it. Haven't been a wearing a band-aid for such a long time.

Been thinking a lot of what and where I want to work as my graduation is getting nearer and nearer with a prospect of the post-graduation stress... OFFICIALLY UNEMPLOYED. Seriously, it made me think about the future now. Really into the future.

I guess I just have to take it day by day and see what He had put out for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home