Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Flaring up...

Think having this internet 24h is not a good thing as well. It takes ages for me to actually connect but the convenience is there. I got flared up earlier, just because of this thing with the internet. Just couldn't stand the uneffectiveness of this cable thing. Make me look like an idiot...

Came back safe and sound from the wine trip even though got pissed off by a certain person. Someone should shoot her or something. So unreasonable yet, I couldn't help not to feel sorry for her. Then again, I condemn China's policy of one-child. This is what happen to those one-child family. Not all of them. Its just that there is these few that makes me to come into this conclusion. Sad I know but I don't care. They seems to make others feel that they are more important than anyone else.

Just a note to everyone, DO NOT GET ME PISSED OFF WITH YOU.... I'm a very strong and determined girl if you do that to me. My respect and trust for you, it will not be the same anymore. Remember that...