Sunday, October 09, 2005

BOO...

Thought that I haven't been writing a lot these past days... weeks even. Anyway, so far, I have been busy with my school stuff and too much not doing it heheheheheh....

Cut my hair, real short now. But I guess I'm pretty happy about it though... Short and not to much hassle to comb even though I spent the same amount of time to get ready for school with the previous length of hair. With a new haircut, I have actually let go of my feelings. Feelings for that someone. I have let go and be just be who I am before I met him. Feeling happy about it but somehow, still I got the feelings it is not the end yet.

Was sick the past two days. Just feeling very weak. Was really knocked out and just couldn't even stand on two feet for more than 20 seconds. That bad huh... I have at least 2 more weeks before my first ended. Feeling very jittery as I still have 2 reports to do and one presentation, with 3 exams... Pressure, Pressure, Pressure.

Oh... I was just reading Seb's blog. I think it is nice to have a reunion. I would love to do that as well. But what I actually wanted to talk about for a very long time from his blog is the way he brought out God/Jesus. I think it is really great for each one of us who have religion to honor Him, to praise Him but I think it is much more beneficial for us to do in secrecy. Why do you want to let everybody know you are 'religious'? I'm not saying that it is wrong but isn't it better if only He who knows about it? Doesn't it states that in the Bible?

I think I'm getting too emotional here so will end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home