Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Bad Day...

Feeling very very tired today... Had classes for the whole day. 8-12 and 13-17. I didn't realize that how tiring these kind of classes would be. I think its all partly due to the fact that I didn't sleep pretty much. I'm so out of energy that I really feel that I would collapsed and would be unconcious for sometime.

My classes for this week is the same. Sociology. A very nice subject. Beginning to feel that I choose the right path for now. But then again, its still a new thing for me. Perhaps as time goes by, I would just hate everything. By the way, I'm feeling very lonely now. Yes, I'm with friends but I felt so alone and no one cared bout me. I felt so alone that even though I'm with friends, I would rather be alone. I don't know why. Why suddenly the change in me? Is it because I'm so tired? Perhaps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home