Thursday, July 14, 2005

Would Life Still Goes On For Me?

Been so down lately due to some personal problem. Hate myself for being so deep into my feelings... Very emotional which is not good I know. Anyway...I have been trying to forget about this sad turn of my life... I felt so distraught that I actually can't bear to look at the happy world I seem to know before... But, I know that I have to... To feel strong and just be happy about it..

Right now, have been a week since I have landed to this land of Singapore. Didn't do anything much except to read book after book when I'm not going out or driving...

Next week, yours truly would be flying to Indonesia which would last hopefully -fingers crossed- a week.... but if it is longer, I wouldn't mind I think... Anyway, this trip is not for pleasure, for business...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home