Monday, May 09, 2005

Accident....

Yours truly just got an accident on Saturday which is such a bad thing when she is now on a crutch, everywhere she goes.

Silly me to fall off a stairs where the stairs have only 2 steps.... Incredible right. And I really have no idea on how could I miss on those 2 steps. So right now, I have been on 5 days of MC (Medical Certificate). I mean, 3 days is enough and I can't just sit at home doing nothing. I'm really so bored. So, even though I have to rest, I have been roaming around Montreux with one good foot and one bad foot with a crutch.

Fortunately, nothing bad is happening except that my tendons (is that how you speel it) are such in a state that the doctor is afraid that I might get infection.... Don't know how but hey, I'm not gonna complain. I'm not the best person to say anything about my ankle....

On a happier note, there is a lot of people having their bday this month. Boy, my account will not be healthy even before the end of this month. But then again, I'm pretty sure it is fine.... I'm happy when people are happy :)

When I have upload my pics, will actually post it here to remind me to learn how to crawl first (as Navin scolded me)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home