Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Updates, updates, updates.....

Having resolution right now. One only. I'm trying to act normal with him and I will do it because I'm Yanti. Hahahhahhahha.....

Nothing much happening except that I have to miss out visiting Interlaken and Geneva because of personal stuff and as well, no one sms me back if I could stay with them. So right now, yours truly at Leysin visiting people but unfortunately, she might not be staying due to the fact that, yours truly can't get anyone else to stay at. Poor me.....

Thanks for Gary coz he left me some message for me to stay stronger and here I am, getting stronger by not caring too much of other people. I will try to be the insensitive Yanti when I know I can't do it really well...... Oh ya, have anybody ever thought about sensitivity?? I mean, it is nice to be sensitive but you still have to know when it end but then again, sigh..... some people I know, just don't understand about things like this.

Why is it that one don't understand that everyone needs a pat in the back and love? I miss my book of quotes. It is somewhere in my room but right now, I'm not so can't do anything with it.

Leysin is such a huge place. Glad I don't have to remember everywhere here. Hahahahhhaa...........

I was cleaning up my library of songs. Don't know why I do have songs that I don't like and yet I still keep it. So, I deleted quite a lot of songs already. I need to keep cleaning out my computer due to the fact that I have used more than 50gb of memory which is no good since my baby have only 60gb......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home