Friday, February 18, 2005

Just a thought

Just watched 'Paying it forward'. Was good. I cried as it draws to a close. I'm sure most people watched it but sadly, I'm most of the time behind everybody else in watching that movie.

Anyhow, I have been thinking about the actual thing about paying it forward. Everybody should do this but in actual fact, the movie is right. Everybody is scared to do it, to be different and to be nice to each other. I wonder though, how there are some people who kept on doing good things to others as part of their normal life?

Wonder how that each everyone of us would think that ya its great to help people but not many actually ACT on it. Not much I guess. So from this day forward, I will my best to help everyone in the best way I could but not in a way, dangering my ownself or the person I'm helping with.

Have people actually wondered about how that everytime one help another, they will get 'paid' more than they usually give? I DO as I have been through all that and believe me, it actually feels good to help someone and yet not to let the other people know about it. Interesting thing though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home