Friday, January 21, 2005

Don't drink and drive - you might hit a bump and spill it

Was just fixing around the html codes that was used for this blog and BEHOLD, can you spot the difference? My last exam today but I couldn't help thinking about the outcome of my last year in SHMS. How can you calm yourself down and do other things other than worrying??

Thinking of the conversations that I had with Cahya. Somehow, since we have loads of 'fights' together, there is a connection now, which is really good. We could talk about anything under the sun and not care about a soul. A bit exageratting but hey, I don't really care. We have a connection :P

Less than 3 hours to go before I have to sit for the 3 hours exam and my last. Oh by the way, I'm gonna put up the title or subject from a website that I have found. Its about funny, weird sayings that it is around us but I don't really consider it before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home