Thursday, January 20, 2005

So whats up?

Last day of studying for exam. Huahahhahhaa..... Feel so happy but sigh.....what makes me sad is gonna be my results. Wishing and wishing and hoping and hoping that I could join the graduation AS a graduate. Sigh.....

Anyway, a little update. Yours truly is getting very tired of walking to find an apartment that she is just sitting in Coffee Bean Montreux sipping her ever-so addictive coca cola and 'people watch'. I like to sit here coz there is not a lot of people I know which would not disturb me. Huahahhahahhahhaa......

Anyway, having Events tomorrow. A bit scarry. Don't know what she is gonna ask and I haven't been studying much lately. I think that is the updates so far.

Oh ya, have to move out soon. OH NO............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home