Thursday, January 13, 2005

Sleepy but still need to go on....

GUESS WHAT!!!! I actually stayed up the whole night last night and tonight as well. If I'm lucky, I could finish my work before 4 am. If not, it doesn't matter if I stayed up the night again. Just tonight and no more.

I need to start looking for accommodation and I really hope that the studio that Simon told me is still available and if possible, I would like to view the place as well since I might be probably staying here for 6 months -fingers crossed-

I had a total of 4 hours of sleep today. For now I'm fine with sleeping for 4 hours. I think if I do go on for a few day, I will just collapse. Few days ago, I found out that drinking caffeine helps one to be awake and more alert even though you slept for few hours of 50 plus hours. Interesting isn't it? So I have been drowning coke even though it doesn't have a lot of caffeine, which is good enough for me.

I'm looking forward to the end of exam week where the third years can breathe easier and hope for our results to be as what we hoped for. My target for this year is just to get a pass as I know that I have not been putting a lot of effort in my work. Won't be blaming anybody for it.

I'm here in the third floor again and all around me, I saw the third years doing their work. Last minute work, like me but hey, I tried to change and I didn't actually do it last minute. It is due on Friday and with the timing now, I could say that today is Thursday.

I think I'm going to cry soon. I seem to find more information last minute. But, don't know if I should apply it in. Maybe I should so that I could have more points but not sure if it will help me.

With this going on, I don't think that I could finish by 4 am.

Got this thing from someone. Can't remember who but anyway, I found this interesting and don't think it does apply to me.

What kind of lover are you?

Committed
You seek a partner that's into you and wouldn't dare cheat on you. You may catch your partner lieing to you, but you can forgive them because you want the relationship to work. You feel that the feeligns between you two are mutual, and you're usually right about it. You love the person with all of your heart :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home