Thursday, January 06, 2005

Been thinking about what I'm facing for this year. I have a bad start this year which is no good. Got the feeling that I might have a bad year but lets just be optimistic about it and be happy.

Still trying to finish up my projects. Somehow, no start at all. Crazy me. I don't know how I can cope with this. This year, I have no idea if I can pass with most of my marks coming from doing projects and reports. I'm like fearing everything.

Friends are flying back to home and I felt so lost. I'm sure I'm gonna miss them and I wish I could keep all of them with me. But I know, people come and go in your life but I really wish that I could torture their lives more. Hahahhahaha.........

Had a nice talk with Ratish and Anand earlier. They worked in Coffee Beans in Montreux and it is nice that we can joke around. Nice to know as well that there are people who don't judge you because of your race, language, nationality and skin colour. I have met this type of people almost practically everyday even though they don't realize that they are discriminating about others.

The tsunami that happened, is a blessing in disguise as a lot of people have come together and helped those countries that got hit by it. I thank God for it and I prayed for those who have lost their lives and those who lost their loved ones.

Life is going back as per norm for me I think. I have, each day, start to be by my ownself. I started to see myself being alone more which is good as sometimes, each one of us need to by ourselves.

Graduation is not that far away. About 3 weeks but it is a short 3 weeks. It makes me wonder, how fast the time passes. I'm already at my third year here in Switzerland. Somehow, it seems like yesterday that I left my primary school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home