Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Just an update

Slack the whole night last night and took a nap today. Really not good. Should stop right away but I guess I should deserve it as well because I have been sleeping late most of the night.

Been feeling hungry all the time this few days. Might be the change of the weather and I guess I should be happy of the change of the weather as I NEED to put on weight. My family always complained that I'm SKINNY but I do eat like a PIG :p

Nothing much going to happen today I think due to the immense tension of the Oscar banquet and also International Day. I really hope International Day goes well but it is not another 2 weeks I think. Sigh.... Oh ya, called Eko to bitch about the things that the September semester lent to the February semester. I really could kill him if he didn't do anything about it and it doesn't help that there are people who doesn't care about it.

Melissa and Polina is studying French and gives me the pressure that I should study as well but....my quiz is on Friday and it is only Tuesdday. I wanted to do my other projects as well. Now I'm just downloading and copying information which I could use when I'm offline. Think I'm much better today than other times.

Like to thank Gary for being there for me when I was down and just tired. I think he does help me to get unwind and let my hair down which is good. I do have some friends who are like that as well but most of them are busy with their work, studies or just plain don't care at all.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day where I have class till 6. I think I should stop eating. Not healthy as I always eat oily stuff and amazingly, I'm NOT FAT. Geezz............

Navin is stressed out because of banquet. I do understand his feelings but he gave himself pressure and stress which he could just not put on himself. I think it is just stupid to get into this 'stress' when you have a few days left. I know its pressure but please..........he have so many people for this banquet unlike my banquet. Sigh......... but then again, its Navin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home