Sunday, November 14, 2004

Just not my day


Just a bit of update. Yanti is super tired. I don't know how to keep my time properly. Idiotic track pad. Have been buggin me since I start to do my work.

Anyway, had fun last night. Talked to Brian and Annas. Spent bout 90 minutes talking with Brian and another 120 minutes talking with Annas. I was tipsy again. OOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS...............

Was helping Ray with Grotto as Chase went to hospital. Even though it is only a few minutes, I had fun. I love working in the bar.

You know what. It is not Yanti's day today. MSN logged off by itself all the time. Feels like an IDIOT right now. Signing in and out all the time.

I'm so tired but can't do anything right. I think I will just stay in my room so that I can do things right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home