Monday, November 01, 2004

So TIRED

Just finished making notes for Business Communication. Take me such a long time to finish. At least I'm free of making notes and could study for other subjects.

Today I had Computer which I just need to hand in my project work. Just one minute and thats it. Actually, I'm fearing for all my subjects. Especially those that I have to do projects. So bloody tiring.

Oh ya, just for the update, we sign a petion but sad to say, today's meeting with the dean is so unsatisfactorily. Trust me, nothing actually came out of it and the conclusion is that we have a new teacher. Thats it and nothing else.

I asked one very simple question which concerns all of us in academic stuff BUT THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM that is so bloody SHALLOW. They really do have shallow minds. My question: 'Can you (meaning the dean) make sure that there is no more of changes in lecturers?' I believe that my question is right and I believe that I should get an honest answer but NO..... I was backfired by those people who backs up the plan to go on strike. IDIOT people.

It is so useless to have this kind of meeting when we, the ASIANS, are discriminated. I mean, when I asked this question, everyone else taks EXCEPT ..... no prizes for guessing, the ASIANS. Gees... what kind of attitude is this?? Hospitality my foot. Professionality, no fucking way. Even the dean doesn't answer my question.

I believe, this SEG is going downhill if this keeps up. So IRRITATED. I'm hating this people who backfired me because they are sucking up to the dean. So what if he is the dean?? Don't I have the right to get an answer?? Geez.........some people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home