Thursday, October 21, 2004

Oh!

Just got this below from Eko:

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty, he said...no.

She asked him if he would want to be with her forever....and he said no.

She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no.

She had heard enough.

As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said....

You're not pretty you're beautiful.

I don't want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever.

And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...



Something that I wouldn't expect a guy would do and say. From my dating experience, I always have thought that guys are mean, in a very possible way. Examples??? No way. Too many to write it out here.

To me, guys know what gals want or know what gals wanted to hear BUT, they wouldn't do it. I'm speaking from experience here mind you but if anyone thinks differently, please comment to me with examples. Thank you very much.

Right now, there are so many politics in the school. Yes, politics. Hate politics. Had so many things going around me that I don't know how to manage. Luckily, I have people that i trust to tell me the whole story short and to the point. But, I think I'm gossiping too much. Huahhahahhaa.....

Anyway, I'm pretty lazy nowadays. My reports are still keeping me on toes but, lazy me. I might start tomorrow. Tomorrow?? ITS FRIDAY tomorrow. But I don't care. I have more time on my hands right which is good. I can try to keep my mind on my reports, reports and more reports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home