Sunday, October 17, 2004

Reports, reports

Having a hard time to keep with reports. I know I shouldn't write anything on this blog when I have things to do but, hey...something to keep me going on when I'm stuck with ideas.

Have been thinking to call back home but not sure when and worse thing is, financially drying but hoping that I would pass by without any glinch.

Internet is very very slow. Feel like killing Patrick for not been up-to-date with the net -hand holding neck-

Just wanna thank God for giving me all the people I can be with. I'm happy to have them around me and all those minuses and pluses are something that make me be adaptable to each individual. Glad to know that there are people that need listening ear and wish that I could be a help for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home