Sunday, October 17, 2004

Torn

I was just wondering, what is love? I felt that love is about giving and receiving but somehow, the relationships I have been is mostly I'm the one giving. I wanted to be at times to feel special but it is just a wishful thinking on my part.

I felt that I can never last long in relationships which is true by the way, but I really wish I could. I wanted to feel that I feel needed but I never given the cahance to.

I felt so torn, so hurt but in reality, I can't do anything about it. If I did say something, I would be regarded as caging a free bird. Felt so shitty but nothing I do or not do, can change anything.

Wish he could tell me but I know that he will just kept it till he can't take it anymore. Feel like just disappering away and go somewhere else so that I can start from scratch but I will miss everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home