Thursday, October 28, 2004

Sorry its me again :p

I know I just posted one blog but this is something that I want to share. It's a song that I have put on repeated mode over and over again. This is just one of the songs that potrays what I'm feeling right now. As with everyone, they have a few songs that potrays their feelings just at the right moment. Well, this is mine.

I'm sorry for those who are not Indo. This is a song by Glenn Fredly.



Sekali Ini Saja

Bersamamu
kulewati lebih dari seribu malam
Bersamamu yang ku mau
namun kenyataan yang tak sejalan

Tuhan bila masih ku diberi kesempatan
Izinkan aku untuk mencintanya
Namun bila waktuku telah habis dengannya
Biar cinta hidup sekali ini saja

Back To Top

Tak sanggup bila harus jujur
Hidup tanpa hembusan nafasnya

Tuhan bila waktu dapat kuputar kembali
Sekali lagi untuk mencintanya
Namun bila waktuku telah habis dengannya
Biarkan cinta ini... (2x)
hidup untuk sekali ini saja.





I will try to translate it to English.


Just This Once

With you
I have passed more than a thousand nights
It is you that I want to be with
But the reality doesn't follows

God if I was given a chance
Allow me to love her
But if my time is done
Let this love live just for once

Back To Top

Can't cope to face the truth
To live without her breath

God if I could change back the time
Once more to love
But if my time is done
Let this love... (2x)
Live just for once



I know this is a bad transalation but ya, this song has been in mind for some time. Can't describe how I feel when I'm listening to this song but, I felt like whatever and however I felt is pictured from this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home