Thursday, October 28, 2004

Boy...... I REALLY REALLY don't know why I have weird friends. Weird in the sense of everything. I have friends who are bitches (yours trully included), who are irritating, who are bastards, who are making me nuts and everything else.

I wonder how my life spicy my life is with all this spices around me. Here I am, being very straightforward and true about my feelings BUT all I got only the 'I don't care about you', the 'Why should I care about her?', the 'Who the F*** she think she is?'

I'M SAD. But ya, couldn't do anything about it. I guess I would be just someone who comes and goes in each different people lives, which is good I think. Anyway, I'm a bit sad now. Just got so many news that affected me greatly. Like my school life, friends, MY FAMILY and MY FUTURE. I hate it so much. Wish I could shoot all these problems down.

Anyway, LIFE FOR ME IS GOING DOWNHILL and all the way down.

Friends, please take note. Yanti is not doing fine. She will ONE DAY, ONE FINE TIME break down and cry her heart out. Miss you all but ya, I know. We are so far apart but hey, where the heart is, it is always near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home