Friday, October 22, 2004

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Learned something new. Learned it yesterday. Yesterday I head down to Montreux with some friends and were commenting on about decisions coming to study here.

Lindt and Edwin, were saying that In life, you never make a bad decision neither a good decision. I think this is true. I have never thought it as like that. Now, I regard it as we never really make a good or bad decision and all of this just another perception of life.

Perception of life. Yup. But no one can pin-point what is it. Everybody have their own perception on how they look at life and about other things as well. Life is what it is, it's just a matter of looking at the different angle, different point of view.

What I hate is if no one tries to see from different point of view or angle. It will create misunderstanding and fight. Which happens a lot in my family or should I say, between my sis and myself???

On a happier note, Yanti is feeling much better. Much better. Of course, poor Yanti have to avoid some people to keep herself happy and just be contented to be all alone doing things that she have to do, like now. At this moment, I'm seating on a couch of Coffee Beans listening to music and trying to work on her reports. Yes, thats right. Reports and reports.

I have so much reports to do, I don't know how should I cope. STRESS, STRESS, STRESS. HELP, HELP, HELP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home