Friday, November 05, 2004

AT LAST..........

Just finished my last paper. Sales and Marketing. Totally wiped out. Too tired to do anything else. Goind down to town later to relax and have fun. See if I can buy something to cheer me up.

Slept late last night and I look like a zombie today, I think. Today I would just relax and have fun and tomorrow, I will start studying. Will try to start studying.

Anyway, got nothing say anymore. I have no more feelings now for anyone now. Just lost it last night I think. For Ann, sorry for not chatting with you but don't worry, will pay it back somehow. Think there is something wrong with the keyboard and this site. Not responding to whatever I type.

Think just gonna end here. Got to change coz I'm GOING down to town with some friends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home