Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Need more of........

Today, my feelings are just another one big bubble. Don't know when its gonna 'POP'.

Nothing much today. Had Managerial Accounting exam but not sure how I fare. Hoping to get more than 80. Not asking more than that because I know that I would not get over that mark.

Tomorrow is Business Communication and hadn't been studying much. I guess I will just 'smoke' the whole thing. Found out about the US Election. Bush won but there are some mixed feelings that he got re-elected. I don't really think much about this political things because, at this precise moment, it doesn't concern me at all.

You know, I miss you Ann. No one company me to Grotto anymore to have a drink and of course just to chat. Feeling lost and no one else to company me to study here in 3rd floor. I know there is Euphie but now, she shuts herself in the room to study. Don't blame her and ya, internet is SSSSSTTTOOOOOPPPPIIIDDDDD.

My application got rejected. Application to work for SHMS F&B department. Its OK. Was feeling down yesterday because of it as I put too high hopes in it. Not going to blame anyone for it except myself. Maybe I'm not good enough. Anyway, next Monday, I'm going to have a CSS interview. Applied for Grotto but it would be nice if they offer me something more than that. Think I'm putting a higher hopes than F&B one.

Now, there are a lot of people studying in the Cafetaria. Unlike last year. I'm begining to feel some emptiness in me. Feeling that there is something that supposed to happen in my life but is not. Maybe I shut God for very long already. I think so. I'm so sorry God. Suddenly I feel like a lost sheep. I know You are looking for me but I'm still wondering very far away from You. Let me be like this awhile more but please find me really fast.

By the way, 3rd floor is very quiet now which is bad as I don't have the pressure on me. Somehow, I can't start studying for tomorrow's paper. I have no idea why but I really wish I could just start studying to make my worriness at peace for not studying yet.

I know I should be studying instead of doing this, but this really helps me to clear off my mind and heart about things. Things that I don't have enough of. Like love, friends, laughter, smiles, hugs, kisses. Not enough. Need more but no one is here to ask for at least a hug. It is impossible to give a hug without getting one back. Got this from the comic Garfield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home