Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Sekali Ini Saja Biarkan Aku Tenggelam Ke Dalam Kegelapan Dan Kesakitan Ini

I officially need an internship. CSS had just rejected me and I really don't know what to do now. Think I'm just gonna rot here and do nothing but then again, I really don't know what to do. I wanted to do something but I don't want to work again as a waitress. Not me BUT yours truly don't have a choice but to be one.

Somehow this year is not my year. Everything just doesn't fall into place. I'm trying to be positive so I guess, I will be having something more than what I wanted. -wishing very hard-

Oh ya, Jiazhi just gave me back some of my things. I found back my old book filled with wise words and quotes that I especially chosen and wrote down. Gave me back memories as I remember Diana talking about it on my Friendster's testimonial on one of them. Almost remember what each one I wrote for and from where. Very interesting and I really do love it so. Thanks Jiazhi...

Somehow I can't get along with everyone anymore or maybe its just me. Sigh.... Sorry if I irritated you. I'm at fault.

Got nothing else to say but that I'm very very disappointed with some of the first years Indonesians. They think that they have nothing else to do and that they have no talent in dancing. Like we all do have. So irritating but I really can't say anything about them. It is so unpatriotic of them. Like I do, but it is a fun thing to do. I do love to be involved same goes with Rosa, Melissa and others but sigh.... It is expected that there are some who just can't be bothered to show the good side of Indonesia in front of foreigners or even in the foreign like most people are right now.

Anyway, work again catching up on me. I'm really lagging behind and have been neglecting to have meetings. I just don't have the time management in me. Right now I'm so full up to the brain with deadlines, projects and more projects, not forgetting some personal problems that came up which added to everything. I do want just a day where I can relax and let go of everything. I'm so mentally, emotionally and physically tired. I felt like I need to punch my fist into the wall. I will feel better if I experienced some pain but I know I shouldn't be like that. It will make become addicted to pain which is bad. I have been trying very hard not to do it since PH times.

Sick of being where I am right now. But I know that I should be facing this so that it will train me for future stress. It is just bogging me down and I can't do anything much right now. I want to tell a friend but everyone is just so busy with everything else. I'm not having fun as much as I was when I was in first and second years. I think this is why third years is just so unbearable. Think this is the reason why I have little headaches here and there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home