Tuesday, November 09, 2004

jeklfjdsklhghjdfgj

I'm getting really sick or that my body is very weak now. I took a nap earlier and it is far more that usual. It is not normal. Slept from 4pm till 7pm. Missed dinner but fortunately I missed it. It is pasta and some weird sauce, as what Euphie described.

Got my Event project back. Wasn't too happy but it is enough for me to stand where I stand. Just hoping that I can keep my score up till now.

I think I'm irritating to people. But in actual fact, I'm not really thinking much bout it. If I'm irritating, tell me and I won't do it anymore. If I can remember of course :P

Oh, had my interview with CSS yesterday. Don't think I will get any job offer and have to start thinking where else I should go to. I understand very well on where I stand for this job here in school but then again, if I can't get any, have to start thinking of going somewhere else.

Ah...forget bout it. Not going to care so much. As long as I don't go back to Asia and do it, it is fine. I know that if I do that, I would not coming back to study. Sad to say but ya, thats my family. Won't be supporting my education anymore.

Well, I have loads of things to do now that I don't what to start with first with so little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home