Sunday, November 07, 2004

Cold...very cold

Its Sunday now, almost stepping into Monday.

I'm feeling down now and I know no one is gonna care except myself and Daddy. I know that I'm alone and I know that giving my whole heart to someone is no use when I don't feel it back. I wish I can feel yours but you never let me feel it.

My life is now very hectic. Heavy load is coming up and I don't have the strength and power to do it. Nothing much happen during the weekend except that one guy, fell down from the 5th to 0 floor. Don't know how but I have heard a few different story behind it.

I think I'm falling sick right now. Feeling cold when others are feeling hot. Think I might get a fever. The feeling of fever is creeping on me and I'm actually shivering now. I don't want to get sick as I have an interview on Monday while a presentation on Tuesday. Hate this sick feeling coz I felt that I'm gonna cry. Having high fever makes me cry. Don't know why but probably I thought I was but wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home