Friday, November 12, 2004

Please Heed The Warning

Got this from Brian. I find it very cute so tried to do it. Please heed this warning and I won't be responsible if something happen :P


>
WARNING
Yanti is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.



Anyway, had a nice chat with Gary last night. It is very nice to hear his voice again. I couldn't recognized it at first and never would be. He sound very different. More ................ Unable to describe. Miss him a lot.

Anyway, Euphie would be having hectic week next week coz of her banquet convention thingy. Guess won't disturb her as much and I can't disturb her anyway. She is the one who disturb me. OOOOPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSS........... Can't disturb her due to the massive meetings and projects that I have to do. Glad to know that meeting last night went very well even though we started out quite late. Thank Goodness that I have responsibilities mates as Paolo and Bing :) Actually, I should honor them coz they were the one who finds all the information while yours truly slack and slack and slack by eating pizza down in Grotto. Was too hungry.

Thanks to some people, I can get by my bad days. Thank you Bobby, Euphie, Lindt, Edwin, Gary, Melissa, Ivan and others that I can't remember. Thank you people. Right got to go.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home