Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Soon to Christmas

In Mayfair right now. Just checking up on my mails and clearing them. Have been working part-time in PKZ in Vevey for 3 days now. Tomorrow would be hectic as I would be working till 10 pm. More than 12 hours of work but I guess it is fine. It pays for my bills for this holidays which is good coz I'm running out of money in my account.

Nice to chat with Dan again. At least we are still like last time. Still making fun of each other after one whole idiot semester. Anyway, here is to crowded but luckily managed to snog a seat.

Something funny happens tonight which made me embarassed. One guy who seat one seat away from me was wearing a nice brown coat and I was just looking at his way. Found out that he still have the price tag on it. OOpppppsssss...........

Was totally embarassed by when his girlfriend just laughed without stopping. Today is just the first day when I can relax having a drink without anybody talking about me drinking. Just don't feel like it when one did it. Fells like slapping -bish-

Just to wish when I don't have the time, MERRY CHRISTMAS. This Christmas will be passed just like that like normal. It is just another day but it is a day to Celebrate and to Give Thanks. So on this year's Christmas, I would like to thank those I know because they are the ones that gave me another eye to see other things that I never see before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home