Monday, November 22, 2004

Another Update

I'm sick right now. Tonsils getting swollen. Pretty badly but can't do anything much about it. Got a bloody phlegm as well. Went to see the nurse but the nurse doesn't have the experience of nurses from PH. But then again, much better than Mdm Vitamin C.

I have a fever right now even though I feel great. Something is really wrong with me. I feel like I'm on top of the world when I know I'm sick but fever??? Strange. Anyway, somehow the nurse was saying its just a virus that going on around. So why do I feel like I'm the only one??? The nurse advised that I should go to sleep because of my fever but I don't want to. Feel like doing work but my mind is blank right now.

Nothing much to update about except that I got back ROA (Records of Achievements) for my midterm and went for the Oscar's Banquet. It is something like a normal banquet but organized by the students. Had been thinking about what I'm going to do for my internship. Going to start on finding the addresses and names to send my CV.

This weekend is the International Day and there is always something to do. Sigh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home