Thursday, December 02, 2004

STM - Short Term Memory

I think it has been a long time since I last updated everything. Anyway, newsflash, Doddy is getting married this Saturday. He sent me an invitation like a couple of days ago BUT so unprofessional. He sent me an invitation through friendster. So bad of him. Anyway, wish him all the best and always be happy with his new life.

Today had a little bit of fun. Went down to Montreux for the library. Found some more information for most of my projects. I had a good time. Then about 1730, went to walk down of the Christmas Market which is on every year here in Montreux. Met with some people from Leysin which is good. There is also ferris wheel (is that how you spelled it?) and haven't rode in one yet. Last year sat with Jiazhi. Not sure about this year though.

Actually, I'm happy to go anywhere by myself but sometimes, I do need company. Oh well, met with Eko and he cut his hair. Neatier than usual.

In actualy fact, I don't really know what to update because I have lost my memory on the ongoing of events these past few day. I'm getting really old not to remember anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home