Monday, January 03, 2005

A New Year

Happy New Year....... even though I'm 2 days late. It's the Year 2005. New Year's Resolution??? I think I just want to be happy with all what I have. Oh ya, also trying to not to find a boyfriend, like I have one anyway. Oh ya, just another update of my past resolution: get married in another 10 years time.

I remembered that I once said that I'm going to get married in 6 years time, 3 years ago and I don't think that gonna happen yet. Don't know why I said that but it got stuck with me till now.

I just got a bit of bad relationship going on but for right now, I'm not going to think about any type of relationship right now. Too much hurt and too much pain and only I can feel it. So.....this is why its part of my resolutions. But this kind of thing, its not gonna happen because I know I will have one, one day the sooner of the future.

I guess I have to stop bitching around about my life and get on and be happy with what I have. In actual fact, I am happy with what I have like friends and their company. I do love each one of them even though they might have hurt me before.

On this new year, I would like to thank Maureen for being there whenever she is there. She is one of those that I like to reflect back as one of the people that have gone through thick and thin with me. I love her a lot even though sometimes she can be a challenge to be with :P So Maureen, here's to you. -cheers-

For now, this is it. I would like to thank all of my friends who comes and goes and those people who have put up with me all these years and I know its tough. Thank you very very much for everything. I'm missing all those people that I haven't met for quite sometime and I hope we will meet someday. Miss you guys so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home