Friday, January 14, 2005

Another week of torture is coming

My reports are all done. Was tyring to sleep but can't. Don't know why but I wish I could. My body is tired but glad to say that I have finished all my work.

Anyway, today I will just rest, relax and have fun. Will be going to Grotto later, get my body even more tired so that I can sleep better. Then tomorrow, will start on studying for my exams. I must say that I'm glad that I took 2 subjects back in Singapore. I have more time in studying the other subjects. I will have Hospitality Sales on Wednesday, Managerial Accounting on Thursday and Events on Friday. Hoping that I could get by.

Looking forward to the end of exams so that I can breath easily. When I though I could have fun after the exams, I was asked to do part-time in Coffee Bean in Montreux. Not that I wouldn't want but for 4 days after the exams, its a bit too much.

Anyway, been wanting to finish my exams so that I can have fun with Melissa playing pool etc. Hahahhahaha.............

Nothing to update I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home