Tuesday, February 15, 2005

How long have I last updated?

Been a long time since I actually updated this blog. Well, life has been great.

Found an apartment to stay and having Melissa as my housemate. Been interesting but sad to say that she had to stay at home while I work since she is starting her internship in March. It looks as if that I'm the husband and she is the wife, waiting for me till I'm home and LITERALLY bringing food home :P

Guess who studies in HIM? SANI. He has been hanging out at my place almost every night since I met him, for one thing is good, Melissa have someone to accompany her at times, while I'm working.

Met Joe just a few days ago. He is leaving soon, next Friday I think. All the best for him and hope he likes whatever that is up infront of him.

Euphie seems to be very depressed with her internship as I have. She have different departments to go and to learn unlike mine. I'm doing things almost the same as last year. The only thing that I have to face with is my colleagues. Sometimes, they are unbelievable, feel like killing them at times. BUT THEN AGAIN, yours truly just too tired to handle or just don't want to bother herself.

Been watching loads of movies as well during these few weeks and have been using it as something to make me fall asleep. Must borrow more movies from Navin. Navin didn't introduce me to his girlfriend. So meanie. How very nice this husband-to-be is. Sigh......

I think this is all I wanted to update until now. Oh.....I saw Hugo. Met him at Beijing Town and he is studying in Leysin. Nice to see him again, oh as well as Putri. So happy to see her and I was guessing that she will continue her studies or should I say, finished it :P

BY THE WAY, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR..........to everybody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home