Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Work and work and work

I'm sitting down here at Mayfair. First time since I started my internship. I have weird people sitting on my left. Don't know what they are planning to do with some alcohol and stuff. Not my problem and I'm just stating that they are just totally weird. No la. Just that 7 guys huddling to one table talking is just not my thing. I mean, find something nice to do.....

Work is fine and have been having some problems with my supervisor and employer. Don't care anymore. Just not happy with some stuff.

Nothing much really happening except that March is approaching and that I have loads of bills to pay. Sigh........

Mr.Spin is leaving this Friday. I'm glad that I saw him before he leaves for China. Glad to know that he is excited in his new job and have so many plans already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home