Monday, March 07, 2005

All By Myself

Been into this routine mode I have to keep from the past weeks. I think this make me going to see things as a routine and boy, if it doesn't fall into the routine, I do get pissed off. I think I should chill and relax.

I think I would be going out more and more. Home is just not home anymore. I don't feel safe even at my own place. I feel so much better when I'm out, with friends mostly drinking and just chilling out. Unfortunately, not many people I could call up and hanging out with but I know should be happy to have them.

Have been just slacking in Montreux for the past month. Been not too happy with life. Maybe because of the company but I'm hoping that I could get pass.

Easter is coming soon and believe me, I have been having spending all this festives all by myself. I mean, not only Easter but other times too. Life is just miserable isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home