Friday, March 04, 2005

Crappy mood

Been having a busy week and have been having loads of problems thrown to me from every direction. Problems that always comes to me and yet I can't do anything with it.

Had dinner with Dan just 2 days ago. Was really nice. Was supposed to go out for drinks but then in the end, had dinner as well. It is really nice to know that we could chit chat and have fun. He kindda really look through me. Look into how I actually don't like to be hurt by guys. I don't and I would try very hard at my best to not to hurt them too. But I know, the hurt would always be there and I will always be the one that hurt a lot.

Have had some weird gossips going around up in caux. Don't care, don't want to know etc.

Missed chatting with loads of people. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS WHENEVER I'M ONLINE??????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home