Saturday, March 26, 2005

Muddled......

Tomorrow is Sunday, Easter.... This is the time where people will go to church. Remembering more than 2000 years ago, that Jesus passed away and risen again on the third day. I'm not going to church, not because I'm not a Christian or whatever it is. I believe that we all should be thankful for whatever He has done and not just remembering everything on special days or the Sabbath (Sunday) where people go to church.

Today, I'm not in the mood for anything........ Work been going fine. Unfortunately, I'm not eating right. Haven't got the appetite to eat. Food has lost interest in me or is it the other way round??

Been thinking about lots of things lately. In a way, it is not good as I will kept it all to myself. As contrary to popular belief about me, I'm not someone who is open. In fact, I get people comfortable enough to open up to me or so I believe. In a sense, I would love to find someone, just one person whom I'm comfortable enough to open up. If I think back, I found one. Eko. He is the only person whom I found that I can be who I am inside and outside. He is a very nice and very understanding friend which I find pleasure in his presence. Not that I don't appreciate others, in fact, I DO, with their own little special way :)

By the way, why does people get frustrated with feelings? Love, friendship, hate, anger, etc ??? Need some enlightenment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home