Thursday, June 09, 2005

Lesson learnt

A very interesting happen this morning... One student of SHMS Caux, had an accident. Car accident to be exact. It is so bad that she is in this accident because her boyfriend was drink driving. Car was badly shaped and the car actually hit the road railings and fell down hill. Can you imagine that?? Hit the railings and down hill???

Anyway, I'm sure this serves as a lesson to everybody in school not to drink and drive. You can drink yes, but please do not drive when you are even slightly tipsy.... Lesson learned... Thankfully, all of my friends are responsible enough not to drink and drive... For all of you out there, thanks for being responsible :)

I have been thinking a lot for my future. I still don't know what do I want to do after my BBA, which is not a very long time now after I graduate with it. Not sure how my life gonna go after all this studying or staying here in Switzerland... Anyone can support me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home