Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Life as it is...

Met someone new just few days ago. In fact, he is not new, just that we just started to talk. He is a sweet guy for now. Haven't get to know him really well yet. It is funny how my feelings actually feel compared to other guys. I know some people might say that he is THE ONE but, I believe the contrary. Maybe this is just another phase of my life where I know I will be hurt again and hurt him as well.... To those who have known my stories, I believe you know what I meant by that.

Anyway, things have not been going well at my workplace. Something with Nara and how we, meaning me and Tarun, react with the way she works. I mean, if you are going to work, please work properly.... and not just half and half, or worse, don't have the mood to work. It is so unproffesional but what can we do? It is only another month and thats it. Sigh.... working with her, its like working for the whole day. Not that she doesn't do anything but she works only for the sake of working. What an attitude.

Things have been going fine I guess. Things that had happened, just not too obvious enough to be mentioned. I have a sad life and unfortunately, it will go on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home