Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Me and my life.... boring life...

Life has been good so far... Nothing much happened except that yours truly have started doing some sport after some 'thinking' for about 4 years.... Huahahhahhaa..... I know it is weird but hey, I'm happy that I actually started on looking after my fat body.... Fat stomach to be exact...... and some parts which I am so ashamed to say...

OOOOHHH..... I got baby no.2... So happy bout it.... It is an iPod 20gb........ So please, next time, take note on who I am talking about...... Anyway, Baby II needs some clothing which I bought wrongly the other time... So not going to spend any cash on buying clothes until I get my last salary... Been spending too much this month.....

Right at this moment, yours truly is sitting in front of a guy that looked so serious on what I have no idea of.... But, he is cute.... seriously cute... hahhahhhahaha..............

Feeling pissed off right now..... I don't know how one person can pissed me off so much yet, I still like him..... I'm such an idiot. Think should stop liking guys right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home