Monday, June 20, 2005

What A F***ed People

Had a 'party' few days ago. It is for the stagiaries, thanking them for the work for the semester. The aperatif was good and I actually managed to 'boss' around or have so much authority for people who actually are in a higher positions than me -Yes, feeling good about it- Had loads of Fanta orange and a bottle of Red SmIce and then back to work with cleaning up...

After that, went over to Brasserie for dinner where we had salads and pizza. But boy, I so hate the seating arrangements that one particular people arranged or so I thought since I was the few last people to be there as I have to clean up the garden in Coffee Beans...

I mean, he came and asked if we have a seat and if we didn't, he found a place for us to sit. So why not, he and some of the staff member to sit with the stagiaries??? NO... He only thinks staff with staff... and students with students. I mean, what was that. You wanna thank us, be humble and sit with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home