Friday, August 05, 2005

To salvage or not to salvage

That is the question....

Was just reading in on Sebastian's blog. He does treat me as a sister but sometimes, he can be dense, dense in relationships or what I always say 'ships. He is commenting about how he had lost touch on 'ships after 2 months of work and his buys schedules... Well, I could say that, one should know when to step back and think about their 'ships. To salvage it or not to salvage it. It is a question that should be answered by the specific individual but then again, to actually think about it, no one can do it unless being brought on light by someone else. Now the question would be, will that individual really think about it?

For my side, I do. Just yesterday, I found my cards and letters being given to me and being sent to me by friends. Letters that makes me laugh, cry, smile... Letters that signify that there are still people out there for me to salvage the 'ships. I also realized that there are peole worth looking and be found again. And that there are people who just doesn't worth the time and the effort... I'm not saying that I wouldn't do it, I would... just not this instant. So like I advise Sebastian, I would take a step back and think about my 'ships....

Anyway, will try to find where Edo is. His cards makes me think how fortunate I am to take him as my 'brother'.... He actually does care and misses me.... I miss him too... But -sigh-, me and hypocritical manner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home