Saturday, July 30, 2005

Squabble...

Kindda have a fight with Cahya. It started with me doesn't approve that he accepted a girl to be his 'sister'. I am his 'sister' as well. The thing is, I don't like him or any of my 'brother' takes another sister. It suddenly feel that I'm not special anymore. It gives me the vibe that I am just someone else, like a normal friends. So I told him that I would be just his normal friend, no more the siblings type.

When I have a 'brother' I actually choose them to be one but since Cahya, I have had only Andrei 'R', Edo and Ivan - I actually don't have any contact anymore with Andrei and Edo. And to think that I'm the one who tries to contact Cahya. Yes, he will argue that he actually calls me up in Slipi (where I lived in Jakarta) but did try any other means to find/search for me? No, I don't think so. So I guess, I felt that he owe me that much to be just me... I know it sounds unreasonable but hey... like I said, he owe me that much.... Maybe I'm too harsh in this..... Think something wrong with my mood again...

Anyway, went out today with 2 of my primary school friends. Verly and Yoko. We were actually from same primary school and had move on on different paths. Fortunately, our paths crosses again... So we went out for dinner and had a walk. Was very nice. Imagine, if we counted from primary one up until now, we have known one another for 16 years. Amazing isn't it?? I love it. I'm happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home