Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Something to ponder again...

Just been reading on what Cahya wrote after he left for KL. Somehow, I'm happy that he learned something on our meeting up which I hope could improve on his relationship with Inge. I know relationships is not easy and never would be unless, each one of us take time to let free the other - on this, I find myself hard to give it wings- , to spend quality and not quantity together - another which for me hard to actually do it - and even to accept who the other person as who he/she is not because he/she looks like your ex(s)....

As I write, I couldn't help not to reflect on my last relationship. Indeed it is less than a month but somehow, the things that I wrote actually applies to both of us. Myself on the things that I hardly can do while he, on the latter one. I think, it is selfish on him or any person to go out with the opposite sex just because he/she looked or maybe act like your ex(s). It is selfish and very immature of that person to actually do that and it will hurt the other if he/she finds out. I know because I have been through it. I was the victim but somehow, it does how I take 'courtship' lightly. I think now, I should keep to the old-fashioned way of 'courtship' where the guy have to prove themselves that they are worthy of your love, care and concern...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home