Monday, July 25, 2005

Ponder, ponder

Cahya left today back to KL (Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia. The times that I have spent with him was somewhat short for the period of our 'ships together. 9 years with big huge gaps of absence. Indeed as people say, "Absence does maketh the heart fonder" Ironically, that is how our 'ships goes as well and as I was writing this, somehow I wish I could have more of this... More of the meetings and more of the remembrance of the people that have touched my life.. Indeed, even though I might not understand what actually they have touched at one particular time, I have somewhat realized that their existence does make me feel comforted even though not at the best of times...

Here I am, thinking about meeting up yet, I don't actually try to make the effort to make appointments to meet people even though they are so near. Not that I don't want to but the busyness of each person's life have clouded the importance of keeping in contact with people that have touched each of our lives in the past. Somehow, I felt like giving a decree for people to keep their Saturdays off just to meet these people but like I said - or write- they are clouded by what seems more important than those 'ships e.g. money - sadly I am one of them- , their places in society of the famous and rich - which I find stupid- etc..

Anyway, I'm missing everyone out there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home