Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yuhu.....

Been back in Singapore for almost 2 weeks. Didn't do anything much due to the fact that (1) I'm not allowed to go out till late at night - I know... curfews but then again, I actually do break it. (2) My sis went back to Indo and so now I'm in charge of the picking up and the fetching of her kids and as well as the taking care of them... so since I'm taking care of them, my time during the day is used up... and during at night, please refer back to numero uno...

Anyway, glad that I'm back here... during all the day, I'm just reading books, sleeping and eating.. I know... HUGE SLACKER.. I never denied it anyway... I know I am and always be :P

Been to different places to have coffee and I'm glad that I found one where it is to my standard. I know I'm crazy just to find a good place to have coffee but then again, I like to enjoy my drink or food.

I have been given a gift of spending time with Cahya who came all the way from KL... We spent a few days together which to me is really a gift and I still can't believe that we still keep in contact for this long... 9 years... 9 long years of waiting and yet now we met up... Memories which I will keep and treasure... Will never forget... And he is getting married too... This year and the next is the season to get married....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home