Saturday, August 06, 2005

Contradict me people...

Went to watch movie today, 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. Yes it sounds like a kid's movie but somewhow, there are at least 85% of those who watched are adults. Guess there is still a child in all of us. A movie that is worthed to pay and watched in a cinema. Hardly that I can say that I enjoyed the movie, not because it is a kid's movie but the way it is brought out, unique and one of a kind.

I guess the director of the movie, in fact made a good choice to choose Johny Depp to star in the movie rather than 3 other people he had chosen to be, i.e Jim Carrey. In a way, Johny Depp knows or rather have the knack of just acting -or is it natural- unique, one of the kind and he just can bring out more out of a character that he acted out. I know that everyone who is an actor have to know how to bring out a character, but someone who can actually act natural and mesmerize people -especially me as I'm actually a critical person- in away that no one else can??

Perhaps I am biased. I can justify it. There are not many people that I believed to be a good actor/actress and when I do, I believe loads of people would believe me.

Ironically, that is how I see people as well. That I can 'see' who they are and I, unbelievably take advantage of these... Some people might call it a blessing to be able to 'see', but I think otherwise as at times, I would just go against what my heart tells me. As a result, most of the time I hurt myself, not physical way of course. Emotionally which I don't think good for me as time and again, I get into deep slumber of sadness which can taketh and draining me physically and mentally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home